AttorneyFee.com is partnering with FindtheBest.com to increase transparency of lawyer's legal fees.
FindTheBest is launching a lawyers comparison engine, on May 4, 2012, which allows consumers to find, narrow and compare thousands of US-based attorneys by name, education, specialty, bar admission information, pricing, contextual charts and contact information. The combination of transparent data from AttorneyFee, and the interactive presentation of the information—organized by FindTheBest’s comparison engine—will allow consumers to compare their options when it comes to finding the right attorney at a fee that the consumer can afford.
The lawyers comparison engine will allow users to:
- Find attorneys in their area with a specific specialization
- Narrow options with smart filters
- Compare options side-by-side
- View key stats (like average years of experience and average price per specialty) within a surrounding context so users can see if they’re getting a fair deal
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
- Contact lawyers with one click
FindtheBest was started by Kevin O'Conner whose last company (DoubleClick) was sold to Google for 3.1 billion and whose first company (Internet Security Systems) sold to IBM for $1.4 billion. This is a real win for the AttorneyFee.com team.